The time is upon us my friends! So here it is…the menu has arrived! I’ve got my grocery shopping done, my house is clean, and it’s that time! What time is it??? It’s time to start baking! I have included my menu below for your curiosity and approval. I can’t wait to share pictures with everyone. There will be plenty of recipes to last me a week (oh my, at least), as you will see below…
With all this below…you can follow the links beside the item for the recipe to almost every one. There are some absolutely beautiful pictures associated with each one mentioned, as well as some wonderful blogs! I urge you to check each one of them out.
Happy World Nutella Day on Saturday, February 5! Go purchase you a jar right this minute…you know you will be salivating by the end of the menu…tomorrow is the day to enjoy a spoonful of goodness!
World Nutella Day Party Menu
- Nutella Cupcakes
- Banana Nutella Brownies – http://bleedingespresso.com/2010/02/banana-nutella-brownies-for-world-nutella-day-2010.html (This blog belongs to one of the Co-Hosts of World Nutella Day! Bless you for bringing this phenomenal reason to celebrate to us!)
- Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies – http://www.bellalimento.com/2010/03/14/nutella-caramel-hazelnut-brownies/ (The pictures on this post make me drool!)
- Chocolate Nutella Fortune Cookies – http://mybakingheart.com/2010/02/05/happy-world-nutella-day-10/ (I am most concerned about these, but the directions seem quite doable, and the pictures make them seem worth the trouble!)
- Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creamy Nutella Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Hazelnuts – http://www.thepickyapple.com/blog/2008/02/02/creamy-nutella-cheesecake-with-chocolate-ganache-and-toasted-hazelnuts/ (O…M…Goodness! Talk about the one thing I am so looking forward to!)
- Sugar Cookies with Nutella Inside
- Ten-minute Tirami-SUE with Nutella – http://madeinkowloon.com/2010/01/24/tiramis/ (This looks like it will be so simple. I will be making little individual Tiramisus in wine glasses to serve.)
- Nutella Heart – http://chocolateandcroissants.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-i-love-about-nutella.html (This looks like a nice thing to dip crackers or pretzels in.)
- Nutella Puff Pastry Divines
- Nutella Pastry Cups – (Inspired by) http://www.cherrapeno.com/2008/02/nutella-filo-cups.html (I’m not making these from scratch exactly…but, I am buying the premade fillo cups, and continuing with the instructions from there.)
- Nutella Croissant Rolls